Register for the Summit
A complimentary lunch and breakfast is included with registration.
“Shelf-Talk” with Local Vendors:
Hear from local business owners about what it is like to partner with Hy-Vee and other retailers, from products to services. Learn how to develop flexible distribution plans, create profitable merchandising strategies, and more.
- Moderator: Kory Robinson, Regional Vice President, Quad Cities/IL, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Panelist: Heather Scrowther, Co-Owner, Lock 14 Dam Good Salsa
- Panelist: Haylee Sommers, Co-Owner, Lock 14 Dam Good Salsa
- Panelist: Harreld Webster, Jr., Owner, Triple Dipples Treats & Delicacies
Boosting Your Business Marketing:
Business leaders will share effective strategies they’ve used to elevate their business plan, make marketing dollars go further, gain traction online, and explore ways to best promote ideas and products in an evolving world.
- Moderator: Douglas Tschopp, Director, EDGE Center, Augustana College
- Panelist: Melissa Pepper, Chief Strategy Officer, Russell Construction
- Panelist: Jenifer Furness, CEO, Boundaries Mind Body Wellness
- Panelist: Maria Ontiveros, CEO, Mercado on Fifth